Amphenol supplies multi-channel hybrid optical/electrical inserts to the marine seismic industry for use in towed-array geoseismic systems up to 30 Bars. All connectors for this application are custom designed to suit customer requirements.
go to site
Sensor M12 Series Connector
Areas of application of M8 and M12 Connectors
- Proximity switches, photo eyes, safety switches and other I/O connectivity
- Connector interface for IP67/IP68 rated devices
- Other miniature I/O devices and sensors
- Robotic end-of-arm tooling
- Specialty sensors semiconductor assembly equipment
- Connectivity for devices in high-vibration environments
Din style IP67 rated connector system with control & power for automation environments.
C146 Heavy Duty Connectors are designed and produced in conformity with the low voltage directive (73/23/EWG) respectively Gerätesicherheitsgesetz (German law) and in accordance with the standards DIN EN 61984 (VDE0627); IEC 60664-1 (VDE 0110-1) and IEC 60529. Connector part numbers begin C146.
Features & Benefits
- Low installed cost
- Superior shielding
- Fluid resistance